Electronics Circuit: Application description
This free App on Analog Electronics covers most important topics in simple English and diagrams for a quick study and revisions at the time of Exams, Viva, Assignments and Job interviews. It is the most useful App for last minute preparations.
The Best app for school, college and work. If you are a student It will help to learn a lot.
This useful App lists 290 topics in 5 chapters, totally based on practical as well as a strong base of theoretical knowledge with notes written in very simple and understandable English.
Consider this App as a quick note guide which professors use in a classroom. The App will help in faster learning and quick revisions of all the topics.
Some of the topics Covered in the app are:
1. Ideal diode
2. Semiconductor materials- Resistivity.
3. Semiconductor materials Ge and Si
4. Energy levels
5. Extrinsic materials n-Type
6. Extrinsic materials p-Type
7. Electron versus Hole Flow
8. Majority and Minority Carriers
9. Semiconductor diode
10. P-N junction with no external bias
11. P-N junction with Reverse-Bias Condition
12. P-N junction with Forward-Bias Condition
13. Silicon semiconductor diode characteristics
14. Zener Region
15. General characteristics of a semiconductor diode
16. Temperature Effects Silicon Diode
17. DC or Static Resistance
18. AC or Dynamic Resistance
19. Average AC Resistance
20. Diode equivalent circuits-Piecewise-Linear Equivalent Circuit
21. Simplified equivalent circuit for the silicon semiconductor diode
22. Transition and diffusion capacitance
23. Reverse recovery time
24. Light-emitting diodes
25. Load-line analysis
26. Diode approximations
27. Series diode configurations with dc inputs
28. Half-wave rectifier
29. Effect of VT on half-wave rectified signal
30. Peak Inverse Voltage PIV (PRV).
31. Full-wave rectification-Bridge Network
32. Peak Inverse Voltage PIV-Bridge Network
33. Center-Tapped Transformer
34. Center-Tapped Transformer-PIV
36. Parallel-biased clipper
38. Zener diodes
39. Zener diodes- Fixed Vi, Variable RL
40. Zener diodes- Fixed RL, Variable Vi
41. Halfwave-Voltage Doubler
42. Full-wave-Voltage Doubler
43. Voltage Tripler and Quadrupler
44. Introduction to Transistor Biasing
45. Proper zero signal collector current
46. Proper minimum base-emitter voltage
47. Proper minimum VCE at any instant
48. Operating point
50. Stability Factor
51. Transistor Biasing-Base Resistor Method
52. Transistor Biasing- Emitter Bias Circuit
53. Emitter Bias Circuit-Collector current (IC).
54. Emitter Bias Circuit-Collector-emitter voltage (VCE).
55. Emitter Bias Circuit-Stability
56. Biasing with Collector Feedback Resistor
57. Voltage Divider Bias Method.
58. Design of Transistor Biasing Circuits
59. Mid-Point Biasing
61. operational amplifiers
62. transistor biasing
63. field effect transistors
64. Regulated power supply
65. Signals and multistage amplifiers
66. Transistors at high frequencies
67. Bipolar transistor
68. Bipolar transistor-Junction Biasing
69. Relation between different currents in a transistor
70. BJT-Common Base Configuration
71. BJT-Common Base Configuration-Output Characteristics
72. BJT-Common Base Configuration- Input Characteristic
73. Equivalent circuit of a transistor: (Common Base)
74. Common Base Amplifier
75. Common Base Amplifier-AC equivalent circuit
76. BJT-Common Emitter Configuration
77. BJT- Common Emitter Configuration- Input Characteristic:
78. BJT-Common Emitter Configuration-Output Characteristic:
79. Common Emitter Configuration-Large Signal Current Gain
Analog Electronics is part of electronics, electrical engineering education courses and technology degree programs at various universities.