Anti-virus Dr.Web Light: Application description
Free basic anti-virus protection for mobile devices running Android OS 4.4 — 11.0, and for TVs, media players and gaming consoles powered by Android TV 5.0+.
Features and advantages of the protection components
• Quick or full file-system scans, and custom scans of user-specified files and folders.
• The SpIDer Guard monitor scans file systems in real-time whenever an attempt is made to store files in a device’s memory.
• Neutralises encryption ransomware: malicious processes are terminated even if a device is locked; lockers not yet present in the Dr.Web virus database are blocked; data remains intact, eliminating the need to pay criminals a ransom.
• Detects new, unknown malware thanks to the unique Origins Tracing™ technology.
• Moves detected threats to the quarantine from which isolated files can be restored.
• Minimal impact on system performance.
• Restrained use of battery resources.
• Economises traffic due to the small size of the virus database updates, which is particularly important for users whose mobile device plans have usage limits.
• Detailed statistics reveal what threats have been detected and what actions have been taken with them.
• A convenient and informative widget for working with the SpIDer Guard file monitor.
Anti-virus Dr.Web Light alone is not enough to protect your system from all types of modern-day threats. This version lacks important components, including the Call and SMS Filter, the Anti-theft and the URL filter. To protect your mobile device from all types of cyberthreats, use the comprehensive protection product Dr.Web Security Space for Android.