Barri Money Transfer: Application description
SEND MONEY EASILY
Sending money through the Barri Money Transfer app is fast and convenient.
If you have previously sent money to your relatives from a Barri store or agent, you will save time by sending now using our Barri Money Transfer app. In just a few clicks, you will be able to send money to your family and friends.
In addition, you can send money from wherever you are at the time of the day that better works for you.
REVIEW STATUS OF YOUR TRANSACTIONS
When you finish your transaction, you can always see the status and see when it is available for the recipient to pick it up. You always know where your money is.
Also, if you sent money at a Barri store or agent, you can also see the status of your transactions and your history.
We have thousands of payer locations (cash and account deposit) in Mexico, Central, and South America for your family to receive their money at.
- Mexico: more than 50,000 payer locations
- Honduras: more than 13,000 payer locations
- El Salvador: more than 12,000 payer locations
- Guatemala: more than 11,000 payer locations
- Nicaragua: more than 8,000 payer locations
- In Central America, you can also send money to Panama and Costa Rica
- In the Caribbean, you can send to the Dominican Republic
- In South America, with more than 12,000 payer locations, you can send money to Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Paraguay, Peru, and Uruguay
You can now reload your cellphone or your family’s cellphones in just a few clicks. Some of the operators available are Telcel, Tigo, Movistar, Claro, Unefon, Cubacel, and many more to countries all over North, Central or South America and the Caribbean. You can also reload your mobile phone in the US. Some of the carriers available are AT&T Wireless, Verizon, T-Mobile, Metro PCS, Cricket PCS, and many more.
Bundles are also available. These bundles may include minutes, internet, and text messages depending on the operator. Some of the carriers that currently offer bundles are Telcel, Tigo, and Claro.
The limits and fees may vary depending on the type of transaction, selected payer location, or method of payment (cash, deposit). Fees and exchange rates shown online, only apply to transactions done using the app or website.
In addition to the service charges, Barri also makes money when it exchanges your US dollars to foreign currency.