CA Mobile Authenticator: Application description
CA Mobile Authenticator works with CA Advanced Authentication product as two-factor authentication service to make your transactions more secure.
Using CA Mobile Authenticator, you can register your device and link it to your account. You can activate the device using the QR code or manually specifying the details. This app allows you to authenticate transactions using PUSH Notification as secondary authentication.
Now, you receive a new push notification with Approve or Deny options on the screen. Simply select Approve to approve or Deny to cancel the transaction.
How it works
1. Register your device for Push Notification
2. Receive a Push Notification.
3. Accept or deny the transaction.
CA Mobile Authenticator requests access to
- Your camera to scan QR codes when activating the accounts.
- Storage Permission for logging purpose.