Connect the Dots Ultimate HD: Application description
Making learning the alphabet, numbers and words fun for kids.
“... we absolutely love Connect the Dots Ultimate” - Famigo.com, awarding this puzzle game the APProved medal for best in class apps for families.
Let your child’s imagination guess the cute cartoon characters hidden by the dots then experience the delight when the hidden objects are revealed. With a great variety of cartoon characters like apple, car, fire truck, ambulance, cat, dog, horse and more there is certain to be a character that becomes your child’s favourite.
From toddler, preschool, kindergarten, and early school age kids through to those young at heart, this fun and educational game will help them learn the names of common objects in nine distinct categories as they explore by using numbers and letters of the alphabet.
Connect the Dots Ultimate is different to other dot to dot games because it has:
• high quality images that look amazing on High Definition (HD) and retina displays of both tablets and smart phones
• distinct themes covering farm animals, aquatic creatures, wild animals, fruit, vegetables, transportation, toys, music, dinosaurs and pirates
• a voice announces the name of the item on completion of each puzzle
• realistic sound effects are used for each object that can be replayed again and again
• an option to learn with either numbers or abc / ABC letters
• real voices for the numbers and letters as you connect each dot
• random ordering of the dots in the paid (full) version making each play a new adventure
• a hints feature to help the younger child find the next letter or number
• simple configuration for different ability levels
• no advertising
• a child-lock in the free game to prevent accidental upgrade to the full version
Connect the Dots Ultimate comes with a selection of 12 free games that can be upgraded through an in-app purchase to the full set of over one hundred puzzles. By purchasing the full version, you’ll be entitled to any additional enhancements added in future releases.
Dot to dot games have traditionally been a fun and educational early learning tool for tots, toddlers, pre schoolers, kindergarten, and early school age children and appeals to both boys and girls.
• 2 year old and 3 year old children can perfect their learning of numbers both visually and through speech. The correct sequence of numbers required to complete each game will teach kids from age 2 to count higher and higher as they progress through the puzzles on each level.
• The selection of uppercase or lowercase letters helps 3 year old kids to learn the alphabet and they will soon be correctly reciting their ABCs right through to Z.
• 4 year old and 5 year old children can learn to pronounce the names of the items as the name is spoken on completion of each game.
• Non English speakers may also find this a fun and helpful way to start learning the English language.
We hope you enjoy playing what we believe is the most fun and best educational game for toddlers.