Kaiser Permanente Washington: Application description
The Kaiser Permanente of Washington app makes it easier than ever to manage your health. Exclusively for Washington residents, the app has easy-to-use, quick-access options for virtual care, finding a doctor, exchanging secure messages with your care team, managing prescriptions, scheduling visits, paying bills, and more.
The refreshed home page includes new navigation making it easier to find multiple ways to get care online or in-person. Quickly find care recommendations for an ongoing health concern, a new health concern, and see all care options, including 24/7 Care Chat with a provider.
Enhanced navigation organizes the information and features you need into convenient sections:
• Appointments – view upcoming appointments and visits and see your after-visit summaries.
• Messages – exchange secure messages with your care team.
• Medications – refill or transfer prescriptions, see a list of your medications, view pharmacy wait times, or chat with a pharmacy representative.
• Records – access your test results, after-visit summaries, health summary, routine care reminders, and share your health record with non-Kaiser Permanente providers.
• My Plan – pay a bill, view your statements, Explanation of Benefits, Benefits Usage, and coverage documents.
• Locations and wait times – find the nearest Kaiser Permanente medical facility, schedule a phone, video, or in-person visit, view upcoming and past visits, and see wait times for pharmacy and lab.
Sign-in to the app with your kp.org/wa user ID and password. Our latest version of the app allows you to use Face ID / Touch ID to safely sign in with additional security.
If you don’t have a user ID and password, please register, using the ‘Register’ link on the on the Sign-in screen. If you’re not a Kaiser Permanente member, visit kp.org to discover the many advantages available to members, including flexible and affordable health plans, access to virtual and in-person care, electronic health records, the convenience of an integrated network, and industry-leading online tools that let you take control of your health.