Hamilton Island: Application description
A handy pocket-guide to everything there is to see and do during your stay at Australia’s favourite resort destination – Hamilton Island. This on-island compendium is optimised for guests staying at Hotels owned or operated by Hamilton island Enterprises. Where in the world would you rather be?
- A 'what’s-on' guide, with start-times, locations and detailed listings on all the daily activities & entertainment taking place across the island.
- Detailed listings of all the facilities, activities, and services offered to guests on Hamilton Island, with prompts on how to book, and when they are next scheduled
- Navigate around Hamilton Island with detailed maps showcasing all points of interest, facilities, and retail outlets.
- Self-guided Audio-tours streamed directly to your phone for the scenic Passage Peak Trail and Village Trail
- Detailed Restaurant & Bar listings incorporating daily entertainment schedules.
- Shuttle Buses, and Ferry timetables for services on Hamilton Island
- Live flight arrival & departure information for services to Great Barrier Reef Airport (HTI) on Hamilton Island
- Detailed hotel compendiums for hotels operated by Hamilton Island Enterprises (HIE). These Hotels are Palm Bungalows, The Reef View Hotel, Beach Club, & qualia
- Live weather updates provided by Google Weather
- And more.
The Hamilton Island App is available in English, Japanese, and Simplified Chinese. The app will automatically download in the phones default language. To use in a different language, you will need to change the default language on the phone.
This App requires a connection to either a Wi-Fi or cellular data network in order access the most up-to-date information. Some free Wi-Fi hotspots are located across the island for guests staying at any Hotel operated by HIE.
There are generally good cellular phone signals accessible from Telstra, Optus and Vodafone networks across the island, although guests should note that there are some isolated locations on the island that may have weak, or no cellular signal.