Logcat Reader: Application description
Logcat Reader makes it easy to view and save the device logs. The source code is available at github.com/darshanparajuli/LogcatReader.
• Color coded logs based on log priority
• Search through log messages and tags
• Option to select from available log buffers*
• Save the logs as a simple text file (as you would see via logcat)
• Dark UI theme (switches on at night automatically by default)
*May not work on all devices, in which case, the option will simply not be present in Settings.
Needed for saving logs.
Required for fetching all of the logs, not just the ones produced by the app itself, instructions to grant this permission will show every time the app is opened.
HTC One (m7)
Thank you for checking out this app :)