Android memory in a very special way - to allow as many apps and services to stay simultaneously in the background as possible.
These apps and services will launch very fast and efficiently when needed.
Task killers and memory boosting tools might be regarded as useless.
However, quite a few people are having troubles with such a system management routine.
Ram Booster allows users to set a threshold of a minimum desired free RAM and automatically reclaim memory when the desired free RAM reaches a lower percentage.
Ram (Memory) Booster has a Quick Boost option on its main page. Quick Boost is effective when you need a quick fix of the memory leak.
Ram Booster provides system information which may be helpful for some professional or technical users.
It also reminds you of the available memory and how many applications are killed.
- Clean Ram memory to save bettary life.
- One click Boost memory result last boost, memory cleaned and cache cleaned
- One click clean All tasks Shows unwanted tasks that uses too much memory
- Shows Internal Memory and Card memory in separte tab with Available and Used memory status
- Easy to use and user friendly interface
Tested on Motorola, Samsung and Nexus Mobile phones
More information will be provided via Email