Schulte table - Speed reading. Memory development: Application description
What Is Fast Reading?
Fast reading is the process of rapidly recognizing and absorbing phrases or sentences on a page all at once, rather than identifying individual words.
The amount of information that we process seems to be growing by the day, whether it's emails, reports and websites at work, or social media, books and magazines at home. We likely feel pressure to get through this information more quickly, so that we can "stay in the loop" and make informed decisions
It has been statistically proven that the faster you read, the better you’ll do. Here are some of the benefits you’ll get from faster reading:
- Improve performance at work
- Keep a sharp and active mind
- Impress friends, spouse, or co-workers
- Read through that stack of books or magazines that never grows smaller
- Get ahead at work or school instead of lagging behind
- Save time – and lots of it
When to Fast Read
Effective Fast reading is a balance between pace and comprehension