Tanakh Bible: Application description
Study the Hebrew Bible (Tanakh) in English! We provide the best app to read and listen to the Tanakh.
Download it now!
What a great blessing it is to be able to read the word of the Eternal in its original!
The Tanakh (from the acronym in Hebrew תַּנַךְ tanakh) is the set of books of the Hebrew Bible. It is, along with other books, what Christians call the "Old Testament."
The Tanakh (also Tenakh, Tenak, Tanach) or Hebrew Bible is the canonical collection of Jewish texts.
Tanakh is an acronym of the initial Hebrew letter of each of the three parts that compose it:
-The Torah (תֹוָרָה), 'Instruction' or 'Law' "Teaching", also known as the Five Books of Moses (Bereshit - Genesis, Shemot - Exodus, VaYikra - Leviticus, BaMidbar - Numbers, Devarim - Deuteronomy)
-The Nevi'im (ִבִיאםים), 'Prophets') Yehoshua - Joshua, Shoftim - Judges, Shmuel A - 1 Samuel, Shmuel B - 2 Samuel, Melachim A - 1 Kings, Melachim B - 2 Kings, Yisheyah - Isaiah, Yermiyah - Jeremiah, Yechezchial - Ezekiel, Hoshea - Hosea, Yoel - Joel, Amos - Amos, Ovadiyah - Obadiah, Yonah - Jonah, Michah - Micah, Nachum - Nahum, Chabakuk - Habakkuk, Tzefaniyah - Zephaniah, Chaggi - Haggai, Zechariyah - Zechariah, Malachi - Malachi
-The Ketuvim (כְּתוִבםים), 'Writings'
Tehilim - Psalms, Mishlei - Proverbs, Eyov - Job, Shir HaShirim - Song of Songs, Ruth - Ruth, Eichah - Lamentations, Keholet - Ecclesiastes, Esther - Esther, Daniyel - Daniel, Ezra - Ezra, Nechemiyah - Nehemiah, Divrei Yamim A - 1 Chronicles, Divrei Yamim B - 2 Chronicles
Tanach Bible includes:
- English text of Torah (Five Books of Moses), Nevi'im (Prophets), Ketuvim
- Offline operation (you can read the Tanakh without Internet connection)
- Completely free app
- Easy-to-use interface
- Easy navigation to all books of the Bible
- Bookmark verses
- Copy or share a verse or range of verses to social media, such as Facebook and Twitter
- Increase and decrease the size of the text to make it more readable
- Set up night mode function to change the screen's luminosity and have a comfortable reading