WebView Test: Application description
Android WebView Test Application.
Prior to the development of hybrid applications, it is possible to conduct a test according to the WebView option.
- Full-screen support. (Double tap two or more fingers on the web view screen.)
- Allows you to import web files from Web page connections (.) and file systems.
- After connection, the connection history is saved for re-connected.
- You can change we WebViewSettings settings through the Settings menu, and you can perform various environmental tests.
- You can reset the History, WebView settings using the Settings menu.
- It can be disassociated using a PC Chrome browser.
- Allows you to view console logs directly from the app.
- Support the Source view.
- Support the HTMLElement view.
※ App Support Menu
- Source view
- viewing HTMLElement
- View Cookies
- View LocalStorage
- View SessionStorage
- View console logs
※ WebView Additional Implementation Functions
- Sync cookies
- View all videos
- Actions according to ContentType for touching content
- Desktop Mode
- Fullscreen at startup